Learn the training techniques that professional circus aerialists use in this ultimate fitness acrobatic workout. With conditioning aerial moves, bar and body weight exercises combined with flexibility drills. This is the class for anyone wanting to train using each of the apparatus:
- Aerial Rope / Aerial Hammock.
- Aerial Hoop.
Each class will involve a thorough Warm Up, Climbs, Conditioning / Tricks / Transitions and combos on each of the apparatuses in a Circuit Style Class, finishing your session with a Cool Down and Stretches. The instructor will demonstrate before moving around the room to spot students.
Our classes are all about fun and fitness; for all ages, sizes and abilities. We all work together to be encouraging and all inclusive. Please browse the website for information regarding class timetable before emailing us, but if there is something you cant find then don’t hesitate to ask!
CircusFit has many benefits:
- Improves core stability and balance.
- As you progress you will develop aerial sequences.
- Moving towards holding yourself on each of the amazing apparatuses.
- Improves flexibility, mobility and strength.
- Targets different parts of the body with different motions
- Building endurance.
- Improve body tone.
- Brilliant way to sample each of the aerial arts.
What is best to wear?
- Leggings or Lycra trousers.
- Long socks or Leg Warmers to protect your feet (Although not essential).
- Long sleeved top will help protect arms but Vest top would be ok.
- Don’t wear anything too baggy, it might get caught.
- Please remove all jewellery prior to class commencement.
Tips for making the most of your classes:
- Avoid upper body workouts the day before class.
- Get enough sleep the night before.
- Eat something 60 to 90 minutes prior to class.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after class. Bring a water bottle.
CircusFit Lessons created around your ability:
- CircusFit – If you have NEVER taken an aerial class and are new to the various aerial apparatuses, then CircusFit will act an as Introduction to the Aerial Arts and is the class for you. It’s a workout that can be tailored to all abilities from Newbies to a more intense workout for more conditioned aerialists; using all of the aerial apparatuses in a circuit style class. Using you own body weight as resistance this class will focus on using all of the aerial apparatuses purely for its fitness benefits, you will go through a series of specific strength and conditioning moves that will very effectively tone your body.
- Currently are available as a weekly class.
- Please see T’s and C’s prior to booking.
Pole Perfect Fitness can also offer:
- 1-2-1 personalised lesson. 1 hour tuition for those who are a little nervous about starting or would like a little extra practice. We can also offer small group training such as 2-2-1 or 3-2-1 sessions.
- Workshops designed to improve existing skills in a safe and encouraging atmosphere hosted by a variety of fitness professionals including experienced instructors, personal trainers, gymnastic coaches and more.
- Parties. Want something totally different and fun for your works Christmas do, Leaving Party, Hen or Birthdays? Then we can offer PARTY PACKAGES!!! We can tailor the party to be fitness specific, routines or more, option to have a bar offering Mocktails on arrival and drinks once the session has finished.